I’ve been sick. turns out I have Acid Reflux Disease. thankfully my meds are finally starting to kick in and I’m not confined to the couch anymore, but it’s still slow going.
I don’t feel like eating, even though it makes me feel better when I do. quite frankly, I’m kind of afraid to eat. I’ve been living on applesauce and bananas. today I had a piece of toast, with nothing on it. yeah.
I’ve been zoning out to Law & Order episodes and Harry Potter movies. I wanted to change things up today and try to blog a little but didn’t want to think too hard about anything, so I’m answering a list of questions I previously found on Tumblr. decorated with Dan Stevens gifs, of course. because they make me happy.
1. You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?
2. What is your favorite commercial?
Domino’s Pizza- Ferris Bueller
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
with an empty nest & too much time on my hands.
4. What is the worst possible name to call a child?
5. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
a charm bracelet for a trip I didn’t take
6. What is your most disappointing moment in life?
spending my whole childhood dreaming of seeing this in person:
but seeing this instead:
7. When have you laughed the hardest?
when my father accidentally got into the wrong car. and the owner was in the driver’s seat.
and when have you cried the hardest?
when my boyfriend left for college
8. If you had a “theme song” that played whenever you walk into a room full of people, what would it be?
Don’t Stand So Close To Me– The Police
9. Would you rather plan a party or attend one? Why?
attend. so I can leave.
10. Would you ever use a dating service (match.com, e-harmony, etc.) to find someone? Why/Why not.
yes. to save time.
and that’s that. I think I’m going to go try eating some pudding now. wish me luck!